Job ID: DG-1031695 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for leading new process design and enhancement initiatives leveraging DMADV/DMAIC; supporting inventory of current processes and operations; aiding delivery teams to coach project teams on change control governance; aligning with key stakeholders to ensure end to end process continuity and governance of change control; leading and driving the Continuous Improvement campaign
* Lead process design and development initiatives leveraging best practices for smaller to medium size efforts
* Conduct process open mic and Kaizen sessions.
* Refresh of MAR processes.
* Assist with process inventory management and audit support.
* Assist with Process operations and special projects.
* Govern of change control, E2E roadmap, and cross functional team alignment.
* Support crowdsourcing plan creation, execution, communication content and monitoring.
* Support and manage process governance tools (Sharepoint, Yammer, etc).
* Create process documentation and contribute to process knowledge base.
* Evaluation of continuous improvement ideas/options across all channels and metrics evaluation from CoE's.
* Assist both innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of health care industry and/or IT experience, OR technical degree and 4 years of health care industry and/or IT experience, OR 6 years of health care industry and/or IT experience.
* Ability to influence and execute while navigating organizational politics
* Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions
* Problem solving/analytical thinking
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes
* Business process domain expertise
* Customer relationship management
* Delivery methodology understanding (e.g., scrum)
* IT standards, procedures and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
* Security standards and regulatory compliance tools and platforms
* System and technology integration
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Technology.
* Experience with Six Sigma, LEAN, or BPM techniques
* Oral & written communications.
* Project management skills.
* Understanding of future/emerging technologies.
* Adaptability/ability to manage change.
* Application domain knowledge.
* Knowledge of required technologies, including third party solutions.
* Proficient in process engineering and re-design.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago