Pinterest is the world's catalog of ideas. We build products that scale to millions of people. The creative potential of a company is based on the experiences of everyone who works there. That's why we're proud of our diverse team-we hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
We're looking for a talented IT Ops Procurement Technician to join the skilled IT Operations team at Pinterest. You'll join a team whose mission is to ensure all users and offices have the hardware they need to do amazing work. The IT team at Pinterest solves problems in innovative and creative ways, and this role is an opportunity to have a big impact.
* Image and configure Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android devices for users and service devices.
* Inventory and audit all high-value assets, ensuring we always have accurate information about our assets.
* Inventory and order computers, monitors, peripherals, for local and remote offices.
* Resolve various issues with on-site and remote printers, scheduling repairs and ordering replacement supplies.
* Performs set-ups, break-downs, and transports of equipment, such as monitors and desks on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users.
* Manage the repair and maintenance of Monitors, Mac OS, Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
* Manage the secure disposal of e-waste globally.
* Triage and escalate tickets sent into the procurement ticket queue.
* Examines, designs, and implements new internal procedures to inventory office procedures.
* Provides overall management in daily administration, asset distribution, and shipping.
* Experience maintaining inventory systems, ensuring that we have an accurate record of all the high-value assets we deploy.
* Comprehensive understanding of Mac OS from command line troubleshooting to resolving individual application failures
* Experience ordering and maintaining an inventory of computers and computer peripherals.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Windows is a plus, in issues ranging from resolving registry conflicts to troubleshooting system crashes and performance issues.
* Experience with troubleshooting printers and print servers.
* Experience supporting TCP/IP networks, LAN/WAN design and administration, and wireless networking is desirable.
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Google Apps for Business, including Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Groups.
* Physical demands while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required lift 25 pounds or more.
About Milestone Technologies
Milestone Technologies is a leading supplier of technology products and support services.