- Active Directory, Networking (DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, Cloud)
* Hands-on experience managing firewalls and switches
* Experience setting up and administering VMware and Hyper-V infrastructure
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (PowerShell, BAT, bash, perl) is a must
* Support and experience managing Windows and Linux servers
* Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Professional certifications (Microsoft / Cisco / CEH / SANS) is a bonus
* Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
What's In It for You:
* Great work environment
* Opportunity for growth
* Competitive base salary
* Other cool perks!
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
The salary range for this role is $82k to $88k depending on experience.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG's businesses - LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity - are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, visit ltgplc.com.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like more information please follow this link: https://workable.com/j/A99EECD8B9
When applying for this role please ensure you tell us how you could add value to LTG and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.We are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to be based in our Raleigh offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the hands-on Infrastructure Engineer to join a dynamic team responsible for optimising and securing global infrastructure. You will work alongside wider team across the globe providing support for desktops, servers, VOIP, Active Directory, G Suite, VPN and network infrastructure.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Respond to technical escalations
* Responsible for maintaining Active Directory, servers (Windows and Linux), storage and network infrastructure - firewalls, switches, wireless and Cisco Unified CM
* Troubleshooting security, server, desktops and network problems
* Document new and update existing IT procedures
* Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities
* Perform regular audits and produce reports and action plans.
* Provide secondary input for with planning, coordinating and executing infrastructure changes utilising recognised best administrative practises