Born digital, Axos BankTM has reinvented the banking model, growing to nearly $10 billion in assets in just 19 years. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 online banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
The IT Desktop Support Technician is responsible for providing first and second level support of hardware, software, and operating systems for PC and Apple-based computing products. These duties are performed while meeting established departmental service level agreements and with exemplary customer service focus.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Handle all incoming IT Support calls, emails, and tickets; triage issues as they arrive and route issues to relevant departments
* Provide first and second level problem resolution
* Manage IT Support ticket system and assist IT Support to meet Service Level Agreement goals
* Regular maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of all company workstation systems
* Deploy all new hire workstations and equipment on time
* PC workstation hardware installation and maintenance
* PC software installation and support
* Provide excellent customer support to our on-site and remote employees via phone and/or remote desktop sessions
* Assist IT Support staff with workstation imaging system for the deployment of new workstations and the administration of corporate mobile device management program
* Provide hardware and software user training and support for in-house software applications
* Flexible work hours including rotating on call for off hours support
* Performs other duties as assigned
Key Skill Sets or Knowledge Requirements:
* Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of Windows Operating systems and Microsoft applications
* Ability to install PC operating systems and supporting software
* Working knowledge of computer networks - Cisco, Microsoft
* Understanding of local, client-server, and database application functions and support
Desired Career Experience & Education Requirements:
* IT Customer Service experience
* IT desktop support experience
* Server administration and support
* Knowledge of banking software administration
* Certification(s) in Microsoft applications or IT-related subjects
* Associate's Degree in a technical or computer-related field of study, or equivalent related experience
* Ability to handle and install desktop hardware weighing up to 50 pounds
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.