* Troubleshoots application, technical and PC based software problems using standard problem management methodologies. * Reviews software problems, analyzes issues and recommends solutions. * Manages and coordinates resolution of reported issues and provides on-call support, as needed. * Documents problems, solutions and outcomes for future use. * Communicates troubleshooting difficulties to management. * Follows-up on open items noted as aged.
2. Participates in development of user defined custom reports and design specifications for applications.
* Liaise with departments in designing, implementation and modification of applications or required system enhancements. * Reviews and evaluates requests and recommends specifications that support design of new or modified applications. * Develops simple database, report writer and spreadsheet applications. * Performs acceptance testing procedures and post-installation reviews to ensure results meet user expectations. * Maintains current on present and planned applications.
3. Participates in the implementation of vendor system enhancements and custom programs.
* Follows established program change control methodologies for clinical systems modification and maintenance projects. * Tests updated systems to ensure quality assurance standards have been met.
4.Evaluates and maintains PC policies and procedures.
5.Performs related duties as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's Degree in computer Science or healthcare discipline, required. * Current Driver's License, required. * Minimum of three (3) years of relevant computer experience in a hospital setting with home care experience preferred. * Knowledge of Home Health Oasis software, required
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.