POSITION SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for technological assistance/support, including answering software related questions, website design/architecture and testing/replacing hardware.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Setup network hardware and applications as required * Install drive formatting/applications. * Setup computer hardware and applications as required * Setup office equipment as required * Maintain and update website pages and resources * Perform hardware and software maintenance/repair/replacement * Check and complete work orders for all Apartment Community Staff. * Enforce company technology policies and procedures.. * Present a professional image as a representative of the company. * Respond to the needs and questions of users concerning their technological software and hardware, including but not limited to: internet use and connectivity, computer/printer use and connectivity. * Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and. * Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology and remain technically competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable, and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize these resources. * Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws. * Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
* This position does not currently supervise other employees
* Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues. * Ability to create network connections, webpages and databases. * Ability to manage computers, printers, tablets, websites and databases. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills with special attention to email communications. * Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Polished interpersonal skills. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. * Ability to work in conjunction with Company managers, customers, and associates. * Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service to internal and external customers. * Demonstrate confidentiality when accesses secure information. * Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. * Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures. * Attention to details, and basic experience with MS Office software applications required, such as Microsoft Office, Word and Excel * Experience in property management programs, such as Entrata is a plus
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires bending, stooping and stretching. Frequently sitting and working in front of a computer. Must be able to lift weights up to 50 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal office environment. The workweek is Monday through Friday and the hours of work each week should total 40 as a Full Time employee. The typical work week for this position is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with one hour lunch break.
Travel between the main office and apartment communities is required from time to time based on departmental and company need for installation, counseling and training purposes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or * Six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or * Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Current driver licenses required.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.