CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC
Company Job Title:
IT Asset Manager-USAID-CPTS
Chenega Job Title:
Project Manager IV
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Chenega Professional and Technical Services is seeking an IT Asset Manager (Management Consultant Sr.) to provide independent verification and validation (IV & V), and assure quality of project management and delivery of services. Project oversight when implemented will help to ensure the effective and efficient utilization of the resources needed to complete the IT Device Refresh successfully.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
* Oversee development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidance for IT asset management;
* Provide oversight and implementation assistance for the management of USAID's Information Technology life-cycle management of IT assets throughout the organization.
* Manage the process from the "as is" state, oversee the corrective action plan to true-up past discrepancies, and implement the transition to the next phase asset management plan;
* Monitor the status of actions taken, and review documentation to support the completion of action steps for any deficiencies identified through inventory audits;
* Analyze inventory data and make recommendations to reduce Agency's overall investment in IT maintenance costs by ensuring proper refresh cycles of assets, eliminating redundancies in end-user devices, and understand the environment to inform and properly estimate the cost and maintenance of the IT environment.
* Provide quality assurance and surveillance of all operational support contracts involved with IT asset management;
* Make recommendations for the strategic sourcing of assets; and
* Provide Operating Units and AOC/AMS staff with regular communications and training for all stakeholders on process and use of the revised asset management process, and develop semi-monthly IT inventory status updates for users.
* Other duties as assigned
* # of individuals/position or NONE
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
* Bachelor's degree with 10 years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Determine if project is on track to be completed within the estimated schedule
* Identify and quantify issues and risks that could negatively impact the achievement of project objectives
* Monitor project scope, risk, issues, schedule
* Ensure that applicable regulations, policies and standards are followed and being met
* Support proactive problem/issue identification and avoidance
* Add insight into issue prioritization and resolution
* Provide feedback/coaching to project management
* Provide guidance and supervision on product and deliverables
* Monitor direction of project activities
* Ensure lessons learned are documented and implemented
* Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
* Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.M#