Karma Automotive creates expressive and beautiful luxury cars that are environmentally conscious. We deliver them with personal attention to customers in the global marketplace. Our customers expect high levels of personalization and customization and we intend to deliver on that promise.
As an IT Analyst, you will use your problem-solving and people skills to assure Karma internal and external employee's swift resolutions to their technical problems.
You own the customer service experience and are accountable to your assigned tickets through resolution. As the primary contact for the customer, you will ask applicable questions to determine the nature of problem and isolate the path to resolution. You are responsible for walking the customer through the problem-solving process and will adjust your communication based on the customer's needs. As a member of the customer service team
* Provide customer-centered technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Karma computer systems, software, and hardware.
* Respond to queries either in person, over the phone, via email, and instant messenger apps.
* Provide educational opportunities to end users when required
* Walk customer through problem-solving process and communicate on a non-technical level when appropriate
* Have a clear understanding of escalation paths based on systems and escalate as necessary when one's own attempts are not fruitful
* Accountable for daily Asset Control in applicable software applications.
* Adhere to Service Desk SLAs for Service Desk activities.
* Offer follow up services that best fit the needs of the user and the organization.
* Write knowledge base articles and FAQs as needed by business.
* Adhere to documentation procedure for IT and customers
* Follow-up with customers after ticket closure as necessary to gain trust and create rapport.
* Accept and incorporate feedback both from peers and customers.
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
* Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
* Actively pursue both in person and self-driven training opportunities centered IT Analyst roles and responsibilities.
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
* Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
* Understand ticketing software and run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
* Experience working in an Enterprise IT environment
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, relevant certifications or equivalent experience
* Ability to self-manage time, priorities, and daily workload with little supervision
* Experience administering Active Directory and Office 365/Exchange
* Proficient in Windows 10
* VPN and some network experience
* Experience using remote tools such as Bomgar and RDP
* Printer Management
* Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable
NO 3rd Parties, Principals Only, Please
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. Relocation assistance may be available.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver's license may be required based on essential duties.