The IoT Program Manager will lead and oversee the lifecycle of IoT products within the Water Quality & Electronics Platform. This role will coordinate software and digital life cycles of IoT projects and initiatives across the company to optimally achieve Watts digital strategy goals and objectives.
The aim of this role is to help drive the completion of key IoT projects through the enterprise while making the best possible use of all resources to achieve the key deliverables of each project. The position includes some aspects and ownership for identifying, prioritizing, and coordinating project resources engaged with all or many of the initiatives within the project portfolio.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Lead and coordinate IoT Projects that enhance WATTS IoT products: monitor and communicate project progress in terms of scope, time and budget, quality, human resources, procurement and stakeholders. * Collaborate with WATTS brand Product Managers to understand the market and customer needs, determine key pain points in the market and gain insight into these opportunities, recommend potential products/solutions. * Expand potential products/solutions with subject matter experts and define product roadmaps. * Support the group in delivering high-quality, strategic and tactical analysis by providing product insights. * Align projects across all brands and look for opportunity to leverage cross functionality of solution development. * Provide actionable insights to decision-makers to influence product enhancements and roadmaps as well as future product structuring/packaging. * Ensure compliance with Watts IoT governance functions in accordance with IoT development, architecture and security guidelines, policies and practices. * Conduct regular IoT product reviews with management and steering committees to validate priorities and steer progress. * Provide oversight and coordination of dependencies across all products. Resolve/escalate conflicts as required. * Balance the availability of required skills and competencies across project teams within the IoT project portfolio. * Oversee all communication and reporting regarding all IoT projects and product updates. * Create and maintain required project portfolio documentation. * Coordinate activities of the Business Unit with the Project Management Office. * All other duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar. Master's Degree preferred. * Preferred Certification: Azure Cloud, SAFe Agilist (SA), ITIL, TOGAF, Project Management Professional
* 5-7 years of experience of software project manager experience * Strong leadership and team skills with the ability to develop and communicate the IoT project objectives, motivate staff and maintain alignment to the Watts digital strategy * Experience with project management methodologies and project management processes * Project planning/management skills, including ability to identify/assess risk to determine action * Strong business acumen, including industry and IoT-specific knowledge. Familiar with industry and IoT/Digital trends and innovation * Effective influencing and negotiation experience and skills in an environment with high competition for resources * Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver against financial and resource constraints * Understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business and how they may be applied to Watts to drive digital business. * Collaborative approach and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization * Capacity to quickly grasp new and complex concepts and trends * Excellent communication and presentation skills * Proactive, result-oriented and hands-on attitude * Experience with understanding customer and market needs * Experience conducting primary and secondary research * Ability to tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
* Leads and directs the work of others
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.