We're looking for an exceptional candidate for an atypical iOS role on our Hybrid App project. The ideal candidate will have these required skills:
* Objective-C, Swift 4.2, and C++ as required by Apple frameworks * Broad iOS API experience, including but not limited to:
o Local Authentication, WebKit, Networking
* Deep knowledge of iOS programming concepts, including but not limited to:
o Threading, Crash Analysis, Swizzling
Your day-to-day may include some of these tasks:
* Create and maintain custom Cordova plugins, including hooks * Perform annual maintenance on the codebase and automated build scripts to keep pace with changes to iOS and Xcode * Maintain certificates and signing, including certificate pinning, provisioning profiles, and push notification certificates * Monitor production feedback, crash reports, and analytics-and address issues * Work with infrastructure teams to address proxy, software and administrative privilege issues that impact iOS development or build processes * Train web application developers how to build and debug a hybrid app
This is a full-time position and is expected to be at least one year in duration. The candidate must work on-site, as device debugging via USB will be required. Vacation policy is flexible with advance notice.
Additional Required Skills:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. * BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Additional Desired Skills
* Experience developing APIs. * Experience with Android app development. * Strong user experience skills.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.