We Are Rightpoint: An independent customer experience agency with technology at our core.
We craft seamless digital experiences with insight, strategy, technology, and design. We're a values-driven organization that takes pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to innovation. We delight in partnering with a diverse array of clients ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking an iOS Developer to join our team within the Rightpoint Product Organization. In this role you will:
* Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift and, rarely, Objective-C.
* Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
* Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems.
* Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
* Get bonus points for experience working with BLE, beacons, and connected devices.
The Product Organization is a supportive, tightly-knit, multi-functional team focused on developing beautiful and highly functional software solutions that create new opportunities for our clients. Our designers, developers, and product managers collaborate to build innovative applications that address real-world problems. When you join us, you'll be exposed to a broad variety of exciting technologies and industries (healthcare, mobile, security, Internet of Things, accessibility, and more). We are also passionate about giving back to the community through open source contributions, hosting events, contributing to conferences, and more.
We're looking for individuals with strong product intuition who care about building software that meaningfully connects with people. We value engineering excellence alongside a commitment to helping other team members succeed.
Ideal candidates will:
* Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges.
* Care about people and how the software you make can help them.
* Know their way around the platform and have been working with it for at least a year.
* Understand the importance of tidy dependencies and troubleshoot their own build issues.
* Solve complex problems with platform-standard languages and tools.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
* Flexible Time Off + Paid Holidays
* Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Great Health Coverage
* Medical - 4 plans to choose from!
* Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
* Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
* 401k with Company Matching
* Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
* Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
* Catered Lunches
* Open Office Environment
* Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are therefore proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an "Employment Authorized" result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME