The IT Site Operations Intern will work with and assist the IT Site Operations group with a wide range of tasks and projects. This internship will be both educational and practical; allowing the Intern to take skills acquired through school and apply them in a professional setting.
Support IT Site Operations Team and staff with a variety of tasks and projects related to current IT Site Operations responsibilities, which may include:
* Assisting with installing software and hardware systems, including Client PC's, printers, and phones
* Logging Help Desk support tickets
* Assisting with organizing Information Technology data (i.e. inventory)
* Assisting with client PC builds (laptops and desktops), imaging PC's, adding RAM, connecting and disconnecting PC's at the desk
* Other duties as assigned
* Current college undergraduate student; junior status preferred * Working towards a degree in Information Technology or related field
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; oral and written * Strong problem solving skills required * Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented * Team player and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment * Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines * Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately * Organized individual with strong attention to detail * Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in utilizing web-based applications.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.