Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on product implementation, enhancement, integration or audit projects. Expertise and work efforts are focused on the analysis of the customer's business goals, objectives, needs and the general business environment to solve technical problems. Duties may be performed at customer's site. May have Business Development and budgetary responsibilities. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. NexGen
* Requires a Bachelor's degree
* 5-7 years experience required
* Active DoD Secret Clearance or ability to receive, obtain and maintain a clearance.
* DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+ or equivalent)
* Strong understanding of database technologies and SQL skills 2+ years of experience in developer role, or equivalent work experience.
* Recent software or integration-related development experience, Java greatly preferred Experience evaluating customer requirements, performing detailed data mapping, and providing technical oversight of assigned projects Experience using SOAP XML based web service APIs or similar technologies.
* Ability to work with multiple internal and external organizations to resolve technical and other customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills Understanding of Agile development methodology preferred.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. federal civilian agencies, the intelligence community, the Government of Canada, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).