Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Integration Engineer - Custom Development
We are looking for an Integration Engineer for our Professional Services group who is passionate about driving growth for Capital One's new developer platform. This initiative operates as a new entity within Capital One's Digital organization and leverages the collective power of all Capital One's assets to drive value for businesses and developers. The Professional Services team will operate in a high-energy, rapid-paced and entrepreneurial environment and you will have an opportunity to shape the team's future.
The Integration Engineer will work with integrations of strategic partners with Capital One API products by building, maintain and deploy reference apps, integration modules, and code samples utilized by sales teams. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of technical savvy and strategic thinking skills. She or he will not be afraid to get into the details of the solutions and work with the team to develop reference apps utilized by Sales, Business Development and external partners.
Key responsibilities include
* Assist with the sales engineering and solution discovery phases.
* Provide custom development services and troubleshoot integration issues.
* Work with internal product teams to ensure implementations conform with Capital One best practices.
* Ensure both the client and internal technical expectations are met.
* Build, maintain and deploy reference apps, integration modules, and code samples (web and mobile).
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or military experience.
* At least 2 years of experience developing full-stack web applications.
* At least 2 years of experience building RESTful web services.
* At least 2 years of experience developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
* At least 2 years of experience in technical support roles.
* At least 3 years of experience with version control tools (Git or SourceBucket).
* At least 2 years of experience with software design, implementation, and support.
* 2+ years of experience deploying and managing applications on public cloud hosting solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or Heroku).
* 1+ year of experience with Golang.
* 1+ year experience in financial or payments industry.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.