We're the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most inspired individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology. If you have intellectual curiosity and the willingness to go the extra mile without giving up are in your DNA, we want to hear from you!
As one of our Integration Engineers you will be responsible for integrating the Turbonomic platform into our customers' environments and business workflows. Our integration team is the advanced services team responsible for implementing, configuring and extending the capabilities of the Turbonomic platform. You will not only understand the capabilities of the full Turbonomic platform, you will also know how to leverage the capabilities of the platform's REST API to meet client needs. This critical role is chartered with understanding customer defined requirements and translating those requirements into solutions to deliver outcomes.
What you'll do:
* Learn the Turbonomic value proposition across Performance, Efficiency and Compliance.
* Work with Engagement Managers, and Account Management teams to create and implement solutions that meet customer requirements and enhance the core Turbonomic values.
* Deliver excellent, repeatable integration work that is documented and sharable with other Turbonomic accounts.
What you'll bring:
* 4+ years experience years in IT infrastructure and/or cloud services
* Previous integration experience using REST APIs
* Experience with scripting, preferably in Python and Bash
* Linux experience, including shell scripting, package management, and configuration
* Experience with managing VMWare environments, especially via vCenter.
* Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
* Highly motivated and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and high activity environment.
* Understanding complex environments, ability to distill requirements from non-technical people, while directing clients to the best solution. Some experience meeting with sales prospects in person is helpful.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field. CS, Economics, or Engineering is a plus, but not mandatory.
* Able to travel as necessary. Less than 10%.
Not requirements, but you would be a strong fit if you also bring:
* SQL experience, including MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL, and Oracle is a plus
* PowerShell and WinRM experience are a plus
* Experience working with, developing in, and managing complex AWS or Azure environments
* Experience with CentOS
* Python 3 experience, including package building
* Experience with Git or Maven
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company - both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. We're headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often and are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits and Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - health is a #1 priority for us, we've got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off - flexibility boosts creativity and performance… work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits - medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives - we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap - physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more - play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement - jump in, learn and grow your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.