The NMHC Innovation Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position will be responsible to work collaboratively with the Innovation team to complete projects in support of the implementation of innovation initiatives, including digital health, system innovation and clinical innovation.
* Leads all digital health, system innovation and clinical innovation programmatic evaluation, metrics management and data analysis.
* Develops return on investment (ROI) modeling and monitors investment across all Innovation projects.
* Conducts innovation research and evaluation, leveraging reports and information from the EDW, Epic and other identified financial and reporting systems
* Provides support for successful implementation of projects and initiatives within Innovation.
* Develops and documents strategic analysis that can be presented to leadership.
* Performs market analysis, assembles data, and produces communications for leadership
* Develops supporting documentation for Innovation programs including operational documents, training materials, proformas, Power Point presentations and website content, etc.
* Conducts research on topics relevant to the goals of the Department of Innovation to support the production of white papers and business cases.
* Performs analysis on data files provided by analytics team to support the development of Innovation goals, projects and strategies.
* Develops processes, policies and procedures that promote effective and efficient Innovation operations.
* Provides support to the project work of the Director of Innovation and the Senior Vice President of Innovation.
* Works collaboratively with the Innovation team as well as departments across Northwestern Medicine to ensure that the Innovation projects align with health system priorities.
* Bachelor's degree. * 2 or more years of experience in data management, reporting, analytics. * Expert analytical skills in the areas of data extraction, report generation, and information visualization, including SQL Server expertise. * Demonstrated analytical skills, including descriptive and inferential statistics. * Experience with electronic medical records data. * Demonstrated project management skills. * Demonstrated process improvement skills. * Demonstrated ability to manage the assigned or similar comprehensive data application * Skills in successfully working with relational databases and demonstrated skills in information systems including system data integrity. * Demonstrates strong aptitude for understanding systems data flow, interfaces, quality control, and use of data dictionaries. * Demonstrates outstanding attention to detail and meticulous accuracy in producing and validating reports. * Proficiency in Microsoft Office software. * Detail and process oriented.
* Experience working in a health system, hospital, and/or physician group.
* Master's degree in related field.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.