* Performs capacity planning, complex configuration and advanced troubleshooting of Active Directory and Windows services within a heterogeneous environment.
* Design, configure, deploy and maintain complex network environments including switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, VPN concentrators and security appliances.
* Design, implement and support telephony systems.
* Design telephony and computing environments to meet business requirements for capacity, reliability, availability, security and cost effectiveness.
* Design, implement, maintain and optimize storage solutions in support of JA's enterprise-wide storage requirements.
* Optimize storage services by utilizing techniques such as replication (synchronous and asynchronous), snapshots, de-duplication, encryption and data protection.
* Monitor health and address errors and performance concerns of servers and storage systems.
* Design, build, configure and maintain the VMWare/vSphere environment including vCenter and VMWare servers.
* Leverage VMWare technologies to enhance reliability and availability of critical systems.
* Lead technical discussions and stay informed on the latest developing technologies.
* Serve as technical lead, architect and primary technical contact for projects and other infrastructure related engineering initiatives. Enable technical resources to remain focused primarily on technical work.
* Mentor other technical personnel.
* Perform advanced enterprise planning and lead optimization efforts.
* Design technical processes to deploy technology in support of business objectives as issued by management.
* Investigate and provide corrective action for Tier 3 Helpdesk incidents; provide training to T1/T2 technicians as required.
* Observe all safety regulations; participate in safety training; report all unsafe conditions to the appropriate company personnel.
* Adhere to Company policies including but not limited to the Attendance Guideline, Freedom from Harassment and Employee Discount Guideline.
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Collaborates with the team, both departmental and with cross functional teams to build positive working relationships and establish a high level of trust and credibility throughout the organization.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related Information Systems field and the (10) years of experience or equivalent education/experience. In addition to the minimum qualifications; preference will be given to candidates who have Oracle Experience.
* Subject matter expertise with SAN storage and Windows systems including architecture and design, scripting, troubleshooting, high availability, tuning, performance monitoring and integrating disparate systems (Linux).
* VPN and firewall configuration and troubleshooting; encryption technologies and authentication protocols.
* Backup/restore processing experience.
* Demonstrated experience creating disaster recovery plans required.
* VMWare (virtualized) systems experience required.
* Expert understanding of applied network principles, including sub-netting, network planning and management, performance monitoring, scalability and disaster recovery required.
* Subject matter expertise with LAN and WAN technologies and related protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, etc required.
* Microsoft Office products and Office365 administration experience required.
* VMWare (virtualization) Architecture, Core Services and Administration experience required.
* VoIP and Call Center design, troubleshooting and configuration required.
* Ability to consistently meet insurance company driving requirements.
* Pass a background check as well as an alcohol, controlled substance, and illegal drug screen that meets Company standards before beginning regular employment.