Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
We are looking for an Information Systems Architect to join our team in Quantico, VA.
Job Specific Skills:
IT Service delivery Consultant- Supporting USMC PM Applications Managed Service organization (MSO) Migration Planning Services (MPS)
* Maintain version and configuration of project (application migration) related documents using SharePoint.
* Maintain version and configuration of templates and process documents in support of MPS processes using SharePoint.
* Provide analysis of USMC, DON, and DOD policy and governance and impacts on MSO and MSO process and initiatives.
* Provide research and business analysis of Cloud Service Offerings (CSOs) from AWS, Azure, milCloud 2.0 (DISA) and support development of processes to support such offerings via an MSO service catalog.
* Attend meetings, takes notes, provide guidance based on experience with USMC IT initiatives, cloud service offerings, and engineering best practices.
* Review updates and determine impacts for key cloud related documentation such as DOD Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA), DOD Connection Process Guide (CPG), DON/USMC Cloud Strategy, etc.
NGEN MITSC POC - Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC)
* Be a primary line of communication for resources supporting NGEN in the MCSC space for questions and concerns related to tasking, logistics, equipment, and accounts. Work with Resource Manager on all these tasks.
* Provide support to customer related to resource issues, concerns, tasking, and onboarding.
* Support and monitor and performance improvement plans in place.
* Receive and maintain daily check in notices from resources for use when there is an issue with the location of resource or invoicing issue.
* Maintain list and contact information for resources include personal and professional contact information.
* Help troubleshoot account and connectivity issues for resource.
* Support imaging and issuing of MCEN imaged laptops to resources and maintain list of devices in use by resources.
* Support resource manager with prioritizing opening, evaluating candidates, interviewing candidates, and understand technical requirements of positions.
Support MCSC CAC, SAAR, VAR and related processes and communicate requirements, including training requirements, to resources.
Education and Experience Required:
Must have a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
Minimum High School Diploma/GED.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Must have minimum of DoD secret security clearance.
ITIL v3 certification required.
Strong Excel skills.
Experience with BMC Remedy- USMC implementation of Remedy is a plus.
DoD 8570 IAT L II certification (ie Sec + CE) preferred.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories