* Maintains current system/service ICD
503/Risk Management Framework compliance.
* Provides ICD 503/RMF compliance to
future security service designs.
* Completes Assessment and
Authorization (A&A) activities.
* Creates security classification
* Interfaces with external
organizations on security infrastructure services, security engineering, and
* Reviews information systems
throughout lifecycle for compliance with federal security guidelines.
* Produces A&A documentation, to
include system security plans, traceability matrices, test plans, user security
* Assists with program protection
* Collaborates with other entities
within the organization on supporting information assurance goals and
* Conducts and reports risk
assessments, plan of action and milestones (POA&M), and concept of
operations (CONOPS) to support threat assessments and vulnerability analysis.
The Information Security Engineer Sr. must
have a minimum of 5 or more years of information security engineering
experience. For 8570 compliance, must be able to obtain a CAP, GSLC, CISM, CASP
or CISSP within 6 months.
should have experience in the following areas:
* Ability to understand various
computer architecture, software applications and operating systems.
* Solid working knowledge of network
* Understanding of trusted systems and
* Ability to apply information systems
security engineering, security services and mechanism, threats and
vulnerabilities to systems.
* Good technical problem-solving skills.
* Communications and teamwork skills.
* Experience with Risk Management
Framework six-step A&A process.
* Knowledge of applicable IC/DoD IA
policies and NRO policies, directives and standards, to include ICD 503 and
NIST SP 800 series.
* Work to be performed in the Herndon/Chantilly, VA area*
Required Clearance: U. S. Citizen. TSSCI with Polygraph Required. Must have an active or re-instatable TS/SCI/TK and CI Polygraph or Lifestyle Polygraph.
Job ID 1930694 Date posted 07/02/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.