Perella Weinberg Partners is actively searching for an experienced information security engineer to join our highly motivated and collaborative security team based at PWP's New York Headquarters. The individual will complement our team and culture, improving the team's overall performance as well as strengthening our cybersecurity capabilities.
The successful candidate will use the latest security tools to proactively monitor the IT infrastructure for security threats and detect compromised endpoints in addition to participating in cyber incident investigations. This individual should be proactive with a strong cybersecurity background, who works effectively with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic environment.
* Analyze, investigate, respond, and recover from cybersecurity incidents
* Continually improve our cybersecurity posture, system hardening and mitigate security vulnerabilities
* Update, maintain, document security controls and operating procedures
* Evaluate and assess new security technologies to enhance our portfolio
* Provide support to address cybersecurity and networking issues as needed
* Design, engineer, implement and integrate the latest cybersecurity solutions
* Detect anomalous activities and proactively hunt threats to minimize impact
* Investigate and monitor endpoints for evidence of compromise with forensic tools
* Ingest and search against unique threat intelligence feeds and IOCs
* Find patterns, relationships and malicious activity across the cyber kill chain
* Help develop tools, techniques and procedures to facilitate threat mitigation, detection, prevention and protection
* Configure and troubleshoot infrastructure security systems
* Continued learning and keeping abreast of current security trends and technology evolution
* 7+ years of work experience as a systems security engineer or information security engineer
* Extensive experience in next generation firewalls, advanced endpoint security and SIEM products
* Team player with strong collaboration skills and autonomous work capabilities
* Project management, strong communication and technical writing skills
* Problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
* Understanding of the latest security concepts, strategy, and protocols
* Awareness of new cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
* Recognizable and popular information security certifications
* Hands on experience with security platforms, including firewalls, intrusion detection, anti-malware, authentication systems, log management, web filtering, etc.
Desired Skills and Background:
* Proficiency in LAN, WAN, Cisco OTV and Datacenter Network Technologies
* Knowledge of routing protocols - EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
* Cisco networking certifications
* IPSec, DMVPN, GRE and SSL VPN protocols
* OSI and TCP/IP Model concepts
* A degree in Computer Science or IT related field
* Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud service experience
About Perella Weinberg Partners
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets. With more than 500 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Dubai, Los Angeles, Paris, and San Francisco. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit: http://www.pwpartners.com.
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.