Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group currently has an opening for an Information Security Administrator in San Diego, CA.
The Information Security Administrator will be responsible for all HBSS and ACAS operation, system administration, upkeep, maintenance, and reporting to ensure compliance:
Utilizing Security Technical Implementation Guides, the Admin would make sure the servers are in compliance with DOD standards. The Admin would be required to troubleshoot any findings and research, develop, test and implement a solution.
* Provide system administration and maintain operation of HBSS servers utilizing Security Technical Implementation Guides, the Admin would make sure the servers are in compliance with DOD standards.
* Required to troubleshoot any findings and research, develop, test and implement a solution.
* Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy following industry standards while also creating and implementing internal strategy
* Administer ePO tree structure management create System Tree groups and populate the groups with systems. Ensure that new systems are added properly to the appropriate groups.
* Perform regular ACAS scans on all systems assigned and assist with mitigating any findings-must research, develop, and test in order to implement a patch or mitigation.
* Assist with security audits-to work with the DoD auditors as they go through each systems' findings, research, develop and test a patch, then provide proof of the mitigation.
* Communicates to government agencies regarding vulnerabilities in applications and operating systems. Performs periodic and on-demand system scans, audits and vulnerability assessments. Performs analysis and documents processes and procedures that are within the DOD's IA compliance guidelines. Serves as a technical and task leader to other security personnel. Maintains DOD and professional certifications as required by the position.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BA degree and 4 plus years of related technical experience in the IT field
* Certified with Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Host Based Security System (HBSS) administrator advanced level ePO (301) qualification
* Possess Comp TIA Security+ certification or an equivalent DoD 85770 IAT II baseline certification
* Specific experience and in-depth knowledge with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server
* Hands on experience deploying and troubleshooting HBSS products (e.g. HIPS, VSE, and DLP)
* Knowledge and experience working with the McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System, McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint, and McAfee product policy tuning
* Knowledge and experience in working with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
* Knowledge and experience with Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS)
* Solid understanding of Microsoft operating system and networking
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.