Description:Responsible for applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify system security solutions across the system lifecycle with emphasis on site standup and sustainment. Evaluates customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system security requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility and security of all physical, functional and system interfaces. Conduct risk assessments including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, and analysis of mitigation mechanisms in the domains of cyber security authorizations, TEMPEST, and crypto. Coordinates and addresses Supply Chain risk management concerns. Develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design. Coordinate with customers, customer representatives, systems architects and developers to provide oversight in the development, rollout, and sustainment of fielded solutions. Test, evaluate, and verify hardware and/or software systems and implementation plans to determine compliance with defined specifications and requirements. Employs system security processes, methods, techniques (e.g., Tamper Resistance, Cryptography, TEMPEST, etc.) and tools and assures their consistent application. Implements appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers.
Candidates must exhibit excellent problem solving skills, be a team player, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and be able to adjust work schedule periodically to support program activities.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility and travel sites that require special access and a Secret security clearance after starting. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information"
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a STEM discipline or equivalent experience/combined education.
System administration, development, design, or cybersecurity solution experience in supporting/managing/designing/sustaining networks or various OS platforms such as Linux (SLES or RedHat), MS Windows (Desktop or Server), or UNIX (Solaris 9/10).
Good communication skills preferred, as position requires interfacing with internal and external customers to report technical, and scheduling status.
* Experience working in teams and interfacing with external customers, and experience in team leadership and project management skill sets desired.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with F-35 air systems, ground systems, operations, sustainment or similar platform
Familiarity with US Government standards for Cyber Security
* RMF, DoD 8510, NIST SP 800-53
* NIST SP 800-51
* CNSSI 1253, 1254
* ICD 705
Familiarity with cryptographic processing, material handling, design, implmentation, operations, or sustainment
DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification e.g. Security + or CISSP
Implement, support and troubleshoot Microsoft server based networks
* Proficient administering or implementation design of Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Systems Center, WSUS, and other server applications
* Configure and troubleshoot TCP-IP architecture, working knowledge of Cisco layer two switching, to include Port Security and VLAN architecture.
* Experience with vulnerability management tools Tenable Security Center, Nessus Vulnerability Scanner,LCE.
* Experience or very familiar with Syslog Server (Splunk or Log Correlation Engine), Operating System Patching and Application Patching, Host Based Security Systems, McAfee Antivirus Enterprise, building Win7/10 STIG compliant workstations, network hardware and software configurations
* Available to travel approximately 50% of time
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.