SAIC is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst to monitor, assess and analyze application performance and recommend system enhancements and new capabilities to improve usability and assure data integrity.
This position will work with IC customers to identify new system requirements. Manage IC-wide data calls and coordinate working groups. Support software upgrades to include: developing user stories; prioritizing product backlog; reviewing technical documentation; participating in technical exchange meetings and validating new capability needs, and developing and executing database queries using structured query language (SQL).
* BS in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology (IT), IT Management, Network Administration, or Security plus 10 years of experience in the discipline.
* Demonstrated relevant expertise as an Information Assurance Manager, with hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
* Minimum five years' working knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and Structured Query Language (SQL). These five years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
* Minimum five years' working knowledge of database design, data modeling, and data mining techniques, query creation and report generation, documentation, coding, DBA case tools (frontend/backend) with third party tools, and programming languages application programming interface (API). These five years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
* Ability to effectively establish and execute strategic and critical task priorities to demonstrate problem-solving skills, and to think algorithmically.
* Demonstrated experience monitoring existing systems to ensure structural integrity, overseeing the development and installation of new hardware and software, and installing and configuring operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues.
* Demonstrated expertise in current computer hardware and software.
* Ability to work independently and within groups.