CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes and face - to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to - breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor's office, access your office building, and more - without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We're defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC's Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join our platform team as we grow our presence in new verticals.
In this role, you'll support the development of our new verticals by facilitating the successful implementation of pilots and partner-initiatives.
This role requires a versatile thinker who has the ability and drive to balance project strategy with execution. You should be adept at translating business needs into project plans, and passionate about driving initiatives across the finish line.
What You Will Do:
* Understand the needs of multiple business stakeholders (internal and external) and translate those needs into clear project plans and requirements
* Build and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, key project milestones, dependencies and budgets.
* Lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver against project timelines, while managing expectations externally with partners. As the primary project liaison between CLEAR and its partners, you are building trust and credibility.
* Proactively identify project roadblocks and manage subsequent issue tracking / resolution
* Be heavily data-driven, leveraging metrics to constantly evaluate the impact and effectiveness of initiatives
* Partner with the account manager to be the voice of the project across CLEAR, reporting on key metrics and project milestones on a regular cadence
Who You Are:
* You love working directly with clients, you create and maintain long-term relationships
* Solving problems, driving teams towards execution action, and managing multiple work streams at once excites you.
* You are just as comfortable managing the big picture as you are digging into the details.
* You're as effective at horizontal and vertical people management as you are humble, treating others with respect and building empathy.
* Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship-building skills, across all levels of management.
* Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer-facing technology.
* 5-plus years Project Management / Implementation Management experience managing enterprise-level projects
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.