This opportunity is only available for current Applications Specialists and/or Implementation Project Managers at Beckman Coulter, DX.
Implementation Project Manager - NACO Service Organization
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for managing the installation process (hardware setup, instrument verification, customer operations and process training) for major diagnostic manufacturer in clinical accounts within a defined Field Service geographical region. The Implementation Project Manager adheres to a prescribed Standard Work following standard project management guidelines and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action for installation and issue resolution. The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for delivering implementation excellence to our customers in a highly competitive diagnostic environment.
Essential Functions of this role are to:
* Reconcile customer orders and verify project scope.
* Participate in pre-installation meetings
* Prepare project documentation for customers
* Responsible for resource management / allocation across project
* Maintain the current task list for customer implementations
* Communicate periodic updates to the primary Stakeholders using effective oral and written communication.
* Oversee the request, delivery, and pick up of project deliverables
* Manage internal scheduling and calendar tools (BTI, Smartsheet, ServiceMax) with key stakeholders
* Assist customer enrollment in training classes
* Create plan for flawless implementation execution while monitoring the timelines throughout all phases of the project.
* Manage customer satisfaction and facilitate lessons learned throughout all phases of the project.
* Bachelor's degree with 9 plus years or Master's degree with 7 plus years of industry experience. Preference will be given to those with a history of working for a major diagnostic manufacturer
* Prefer CAPM Certification or CAPM eligible (1500 hours of project management experience or 23 hours of Project Management Education) a plus, not required.
* Proven excellence in communication, presentation, facilitation and organizational skills.
* Ability to influence and collaborate across business functions.
* Advanced understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory Regulatory environment.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Proven ability to easily shift from broad focus to fine detail and effectively prioritize tasks across multiple activities.
* Demonstrated history of consistent follow through on issue resolution to satisfactory completion.
* Must be willing to work out of home based office.
* Must be willing to travel domestically up to 25% of the time (based on the need of the position).
* This position has a 50 pound lifting requirement.
* Must be able to possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.