Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Electronic Procurement System (EPS) implementation project will provide a web based acquisition contract writing system to US Navy commands worldwide . CGI is hiring an Implementation Manager to join our Navy Electronic Procurement System (ePS) team as we build the next generation contract writing system for the Department of the Navy.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a key leader within the Deployment and Sustainment Team, you will manage and provide oversight of activities involving performing liaison with HCAs and Navy PMO for the rollout of the enterprise solution.
* Supervise the deployment and supervision of our On-Site Support (OSS) staff members supporting to the Head of Contract Activities (HCAs) as we deploy and operationalize the ePS contract writing system.
* Management and coordinate with the HCAs our initial training delivery, Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities and other tasks needed for a successful deployment of ePS.
* Provide advice and assistance to the Government Implementation Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, and resources.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Educational requirement may be substituted by at least four (4) years' experience supporting full lifecycle implementations of enterprise systems. An educational equivalency is in addition to years' experience.
* Specialized experience with at least five (5) years' experience supporting DoD Contracting/Procurement activities, at least five (5) years' IT system or business process related change management effort, and at least three (3) years of that experience leading a Cross-Functional Team for a software deployment.
* Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations
* Excellent analytic and communication skills
* Ability to work with cross functional teams including both Team CGI and Navy counterparts
Desired Knowledge and Skill Sets
* Experience supporting Department of Navy and/or DoD contracting activities
* Knowledge of USN/USMC contracting activities
#CGIFEDERALJOB #BePartofCGIMomentum #ePSNavy
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.