About Cloud Lending Solutions- a Q2 Company
Cloud Lending, a division of Q2, is financial services technology company offering a cloud-based, end-to-end lending platform to deliver innovation to the global lending community.
Unlike legacy technology platforms that are expensive to maintain and prevent agile response to market conditions, Cloud Lending's clients take back control of their business by quickly implementing, extending, and digitizing the entire lending life-cycle. Clients include banks, traditional finance companies, online lenders, and marketplace platforms.
We are looking to hire a strong Senior Implementation Engineer to join our growing Professional Services team to deploy our industry-leading lending and leasing solutions in some of the largest financial institutions globally.
Who is a Cloud Lending Senior Implementation Engineer?
Cloud Lending Senior Implementation Engineer's primary responsibilities are as follows.
Lead all technical aspects of delivering a Cloud Lending project aligned with the business requirements of customers, which include custom development as well as data and application integration. Document detailed design of technical solutions and engage throughout the development, testing, and support phases. Work on end-to-end delivery of a project which involves gathering technical requirements, designing technical architecture, configuring Salesforce objects, building custom elements, integrating 3rd party software, etc. Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality. Understand the product thoroughly and be a functional expert throughout the breadth of Cloud Lending's products Architect, design, and develop advanced customization's utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com Assist a wide range of clients with technical queries, troubleshoot customer and product code issues, by interacting with customer techno-functional team and product management Resolve production issues reported by customers Participate in daily scrums and providing project progress information back to the project managers. Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer experience and contribute to the knowledge base Collaborate with product team, QA during design and implementation phases
* Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Java, APEX
* Understanding of VisualForce Page development process, Web Services, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, Data Loader, Batch Processes, Migration Tools
* Strong coding, troubleshooting, documentation, diagnostic and analytical skills for problem solving
* Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Strong people and teamwork skills
* Ability to train individuals 1-on-1 and in a classroom environment
* Strong written and oral communication skills in a client-facing role
* At least 8 years of related work experience providing technical consulting in a product implementation and technology delivery organization.
* Extensive experience in software development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce and Apex.
* Experience participating in workshops, working closely with clients, with ability to consult on tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs. code.
* Agile delivery experiences strong plus
* Data migration experience a plus
* Enterprise SaaS Software experience a plus
* Financial Domain knowledge a plus
* Salesforce Certification a plus
* Travel: 25-40%
* Other: Client calls based on geography of client.