Infinite Visions® is a software solution designed to meet the financial needs - payroll, human resources, general ledger, fixed assets, and accounts receivable - in school districts in 30 states across the country.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for delivering high-quality knowledge transfer services to clients allowing them to use Tyler software products efficiently and effectively to achieve daily operations. The knowledge transfers services can be on-site, or via webinar. The incumbent consults and partners with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of workflow, business/technical requirements and needs to ensure that the knowledge transfer addresses the client's needs. The Consultant ensures that the transition to Tyler software is completed according to predetermined timelines and establishes a positive baseline for the new relationship between the client site and Tyler Technologies.
* Provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and education to clients on Tyler software products.
* Design and conduct knowledge transfer sessions on-site or through webinars.
* Educate users on software functionality as well as on data entry, system administration, user security, and user permissions.
* Perform consultation/analysis of client business model to identify and document client requirements regarding Tyler products and functionality.
* May recommend options for new approaches in client work processes as appropriate to ensure an efficient software solution for the client's needs.
* May identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration, and other relevant changes.
* May consult with users to identify the proper data mapping process for product conversion. Provide instruction to clients on proofing and analyzing data conversions from existing software to Tyler applications.
* May create custom reports or customize existing reports to satisfy client requirements. Play an active role in troubleshooting client issues, or work with the Support or Development departments to resolve.
* Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
* May assist QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
* Notify management and appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
* Create both client-facing and internal documentation such as 'quick tips' and 'how-tos'.
* Act as liaison between the client and company's technical staff including conveying technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand.
* May participate in the annual User Conference. Facilitate user group discussion on the assigned module/topic.
* Extensive travels to client sites (estimated at 75-100% annually).
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree, or comparable work experience.
* Typically a minimum of one year experience as an Associate Implementation Consultant or equivalent industry experience.
* Strong knowledge of principles and concepts in the discipline for which the knowledge transfer will be based is desired.
* Exceptional presentation and knowledge transfer skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to travel extensively (estimated at 75-100% annually).
* Valid driver's license.
About Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is a company that provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments.