New York-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Information Security that Impacts the Bigger Picture: You Can Help Make It Possible
Identity Management Engineer
Join the Information Technology team at New York's #1-ranked hospital. This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
The NewYork-Presbyterian Information Security team is seeking a Identity Management Engineer to lead the deployment of SailPoint's IdentityIQ and IdentityNow platforms across campuses. In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, connector support, and other SailPoint platform configuration related to new customer requirements. You will lead program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform. In addition, you will collaborate with engineering teams responsible for directory services, multifactor, SSO and other access management services. This position requires extensive knowledge of these platforms, as well as experience integrating these in complex technical environments.
* In-depth understanding of enterprise identity management platforms, identity proofing principles, and identity management best practices
* Strong experience with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; identity federation; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication
* Understanding of current developments and trends in access provisioning across Active Directory, on-premise and SaaS/Cloud, ERP systems, and other provisioning targets
* Experience working with functional business and technical teams in a large and complex, environments
* Strong SailPoint and Java experience
* Working knowledge of multiple scripting languages (including Python and Perl), and command line utilities
* Experience in deploying and managing applications on Tomcat
* Strong understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management, and other IAM tenets
* Advanced knowledge of core PKI concepts and practices
* Bachelor's degree in a computer science, information technology, or a computer related discipline
* At least three to five years or equivalent of technical experience in an IT related field
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
* 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
* 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
* 2018 "America's Best Employers." - Forbes
* 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
About New York-Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients.