We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) NAC, LAR, SkyHigh, DNS safegard & USB control Security Analyst.
In this role, you will ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson IT environment. You will be a key player by providing IT security operations, expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security requirements and enabling compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
The main area & responsibilities :
* Local Admin Rights (LAR) * Assess the threat posed by discovered applications within Ericsson client landscape * Determine the business use of discovered applications and recommend existing, approved, alternative applications * Classifications of applications into the functional areas, e.g. Games, Cloud Sharing, Toolbars, etc * Recommend applications for blocking that have no valid business use * Manage, research, and validate exemption requests * Manage the daily operation for this service
* SkyHigh * Assess the threat posed by discovered website within Ericsson client landscape * Determine business use of discovered websites and recommend existing, approved, alternative applications if any * Recommend web/cloud providers for blocking that have no valid business use * Manage, research, and validate exemption requests * Manage the daily operation for this service
* DNS Safeguard (Umbrella) * Manage the blocking of not aloud domains * Manage the various landing pages based on the category of not aloud web services * Manage the tls certificates for landing pages * Manage, research, and validate the exemption request * Manage the daily operation for this service
* USB / mass storage blocking * Develop the framework for usb block * Develop the ordering capabilities for usb access for personal that has a documented and validated business need * Manage the daily operation for this service
The focus of the role the will be:
* Work on establishing the function and setting the framework for future operations * Be the showcase that we can do one IT * Be the key drivers in the culture change
* Great team player in order to support the major transformation in the way Ericsson works with Cybersecurity * Self-driven, result-oriented, act proactively * Ability to build up a structure approach in driving change within and outside the own unit * Deep knowledge of IT with focus on Cybersecurity * Thorough understanding of the technology shift driving the digital transformation * Track record of delivering quick wins and long-term improvements * Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication capabilities * Natural curiosity on how IT and threat landscape evolve
* University degree in the field of IT and Cybersecurity or Long (+5 year) documented experience in the field of IT and Cybersecurity * You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise * You will assume ownership of IT Security products, services and/or solutions, including overall strategy and roadmap for area of responsibility * You will handle demands, order requests and internal/external requirements, safeguarding I security services, products and architecture * Perform IT security monitoring and testing * You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits * Run IT security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process * And you will establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts
* Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent experience * Minimum years of experience: Relevant years of skill with IT Security design and architecture which include solution architecture work to identify technical vulnerabilities and possible mitigations to them
* Communication and people skills, as the role involves extensive interaction with internal and external partners * Analytical skill * Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document * In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson's information technology environment
Last date for application: 30th June 2019
Location: Kista, Stockholm
For queries related to the position please contact the Senior Recruiter Valentyna Ivanova at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.