As an IBM Salesforce Tester, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by building professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile technologies. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and is just the place to continue your career.
As part of the IBM Support Community & Console Quality Assurance and Test team, you will play a meaningful role building an extraordinary web application for IBM clients and agents on the Salesforce platform.
* Work with a multiple development squads and other test engineers testing IBM's new client facing portal and agent console
* Tackle issues found while testing
* Document issues and communicate back to development teams
* Participate in a daily scrum with development team, architects and scrum master
* Write API & UI based automation to ensure scalable test coverage as product functionality increases
No remote opportunities existMust have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorshipHow we'll help you grow:
* Work with authorities in technical development, test, and support who will challenge you to envision new possibilities and support your ideas
* Gain real-life experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Community that will not only impact IBM's global support strategy but improve client's experience with support around the world
* Provide a place where you're proud to work and where you are motivated to produce the best results possible
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in testing web applications
* A good understanding of all phases of SDLC and deployments
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in manual and automated testing
* Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting web application issues
* Understanding of agile project methodologies
* Experience performing black box, GUI, functionality, regression and user acceptance testing
* Experience creating/writing test scripts out of requirements, understand and create scenarios from client's requirements.
* Understanding of the following front-end technologies - HTML, XML, Java Script, Ajax, SOAP, Web Services, Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
* Familiarity with Selenium or alternative UI automation frameworks
* Familiarity with Postman or alternative API validation / test tooling
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* Familiarity with the IBM Support Process
* Familiarity with Salesforce ServiceCloud
* College Degree
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* State:NEW YORK
* Category:Technical Specialist
* Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:247537BR
* Location:ARMONK, NY US