GDIT is hiring a Human Subjects Protection Analyst to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) at their HQ in Silver Spring, MD. The Analyst will assist the Manager of Human Research Protection (HRP) with day to day operations, interfacing with network sites and various governmental regulatory agencies.
Learn more about DVBIC HERE
* Assists the Manager of HRP with day to day operations.
* Interfaces with network sites and various governmental regulatory agencies on an ongoing basis.
* Under the direction of government and the manager of HRP, the contractor will assist and facilitate in information flow and acts as liaison between agencies such as USUHS, Federal and Contractor Principal Investigators and research staff, administrative staff, Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUCs) Institutional Bio-safety Committees (IBCs), research administration offices, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP).
* May conduct site monitoring visits with the manager of HRP to ensure compliance with regulations and human subjects protection
* Bachelors Degree Required.
* Masters Degree Preferred.
* 5+ years related experience in clinical program management, clinical research and/or regulatory arena required.
* 2+ years direct experience with HRPPs, IRBs, and/or research compliance arena required.
* Human Subjects training completed/ training in human subjects' research protection, animal use, bioethics, and HIPAA required. Certified as an IRB Professional (CIP) and/or IRB Manager (CIM) preferred.
* US citizenship requires with the ability to obtain a favorable T3 security clearance.
* Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care strongly preferred.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.