Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision develop, implement, and maintain human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for Human Resource planning and activities. Ensure that documentation and process flow are complete, current, and accessible. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Maintain internal database files, tables, code lists, and documentation. Develop custom reports to meet the requirements of the Human Resource management and staff.
* Retrieve employee information for analysis and decision-making, statistical data, and other employee-related reports as required.
* Participate in projects such as annual compensation cycle, employment status changes, and benefits enrollment. May lead one or more project phases. Maintain data integrity between and among multiple human resource systems.
* Collaborate with Human Resources staff to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs. Recommend enhancements or modifications to meet changing needs. Support planning and implementation of systems improvements, enhancements, and new applications.
* Serve as point of contact with Payroll and other departments as needed to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions.
* Act as liaison with vendors and/or programmers to design system specifications.
* May perform moderately complex HRIS projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* 2 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Good problem solving and attention to detail
* Experience collaborating cross functionally
* Ability to adapt to the situation and audience
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills
* Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Fannie Mae
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit so people can buy, refinance, or rent homes.