Leprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that daring vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Our Human Resources team in Denver, Colorado is seeking a HRIS Analyst on our Corporate Total Rewards team. Will you turn your passion for HR systems and reporting into impact by taking on this incredible new opportunity at Leprino Foods?
* Evaluate, maintain, and improve standards for all HR Master Data (Manage HR Master Data & Records: 15% of the time).
* Proactively work with stakeholders to identify information needs and establish reporting framework by building reports (using a variety of tools from enterprise applications), interpret and monitor information about HR business processes, and delivering advanced analysis and complex reporting to answer business questions and provide leaders with useful insights. (Provide HR Analytical Services: 20% of the time).
* Analyze, enhance functionality and correct customer issues with HR technology. (Support HR Technology Applications & Related Business Processes: 30% of the time).
* Provide expertise in assessment and selection of HR technology, process and system design, and project management for small to medium scale projects. Provide expertise and leadership as a core team member and Subject Matter Expert on technology implementation and improvement projects. (Improve HR Systems: 25% of the time).
* Proactively monitor HR security setup for possible issues, maintain compliance with all HR related security and process controls. (Manage HR Information Security & Compliance: 10% of the time.
Offering You In Return
* The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn't be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That's why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, paid parental leave (outside of CA and NY), healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit-Sharing plan - Leprino hires to retire.
* A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
What Are We Looking For? (Minimum Requirements)
* A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, MIS, or other IT disciplines.
* Two (2) years of experience as an HRIS analyst.
* Knowledge of business processes and practice across multiple HR areas.
* Familiarity with HR Systems across multiple HR areas.
* Strong reporting and analytical capabilities.
* Basic understanding with databases such as SQL Server and/or Access.
* Extensive experience using report writing tools.
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
* Three (3) years of experience as an HRIS analyst.
* Experience with our HR transactional and reporting systems - SAP, SuccessFactors, Spinifex, iCIMS, Cherwell, SharePoint, Power BI, Excel.
A career with Leprino Foods means you'll be part of a worldwide family of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Human Resources and Learning & Development career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained @ www.psychemedics.com
About Leprino Foods
The largest cheese company in the United States, the largest mozzarella manufacturer in the world, and one of a small handful of producers of whey protein!