TPGS is the Intelligence division within GAP Solutions. Together we have over 600 talented employees and support numerous federal, defense and intelligence community customers to meet their mission objectives. Our core capabilities include Information Technology, Development and Engineering, Training, Security, Intelligence Analysis and general business support.
Position Objective: TPGS will be part of a dynamic team to support the G2 Army MI Enterprise which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide support with new system design, testing, and implementation.
* Provide Tier II/Tier III contact and incident resolution to customers with advanced software and application problems.
* Assist with set-up, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor servers.
* Assist with network security through the implementation of STIGs and actively maintain IAVA compliance.
* Provide support services such as data protection (backup and systems security), Active Directory, Group Policy management, DHCP, DNS, file and print services, and other server/network application services.
* Provide Tier II/III service support to customers in person and over the phone with minimal to no direct oversight.
* US Citizen
* Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience may substitute for a degree.
* Large Enterprise-level IT Experience in supporting multiple Operating Systems and environments.
* Knowledge of IT service desk requirements and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V.
* Currently possess DoD 8570 certification at IAT II, Security+CE or equivalent.
* Currently possess relevant computing environment certification: MCSA Server 2008 / 2012 or higher-level certification
* Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
* Possess MCSE Server Infrastructure (2012).
* Currently possess ITIL v3 certification.
* Knowledge of CommVault backup software.
* Knowledge of NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3.
* Knowledge of Dell server hardware.
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server.
* Knowledge of ACAS vulnerability scanner.
* Ability to pass a US government background check
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions/TPGS provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at email@example.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions/TPGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.