OASIS Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Help Desk Specialist.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
* EXPERIENCE LEVEL: One (1) year demonstrated Help Desk experience. Two (2) years of Help Desk experience with an Associates or three (3) years' experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
* EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University is required.
* CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
* SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess current/active TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH.
* TRAVEL: N/A
* Must be available for shift work.
* Must be available to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
* Provides 24x7 Help Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
* Provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, LAN/WAN, directories, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOTS applications.
* Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems. Candidate may be required
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.