As a Corporate Help Desk Technician, you will perform duties in support of a wide variety of IT issues for our end-users. Using our ITSM system with monitored SLAs the Help Desk Technician will follow strict ITIL and ISO 20000-1 guidelines. The candidate will be well-versed in Windows operating systems with hands-on experience troubleshooting end-user technology problems.
Typical requests include:
* PC, laptop, desktop and software issues
* Installation and configuration
* Windows 10, MS Office (O365), Email, Skype for Business, Active Directory
* Phone support
* User Account Management
* VTC setup and support for meetings
* Associates Degree in Technology field with a minimum 3 years' experience as a Help Desk Technician
* Excellent technical knowledge of computer hardware.
* Hands-on Windows 10 troubleshooting
* Microsoft Office including O365 installation and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of ITIL processes
* Basic Network troubleshooting skills including Wireless and LAN
* Experience using ITSM system with SLA's (ManageEngine a plus)
* Experience utilizing Bitlocker or other encryption tools
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.