* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Other Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19029975
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
The global Head of CTI Solutions drives the vision and spearheads the product engineering architecture of a wide range of innovative automated development solutions. Its goal is to help Citi's businesses and functions steer growth by building productivity within the existing workforce and delivering compliant, automated solutions for ourselves our partners and the firm, with a significant focus on self-service and ease of use. It partners with various stakeholders to deliver and manage over 200 critical operational applications and processes for Infrastructure, Security and Application management at Citi.
* Lead an organization of 100+ professionals in driving and implementing automated solutions to our clients
* Work effectively as part of a large global team delivering firm and regulatory critical risk management solutions
* Provides strategic consulting on critical business processes and then architecting and executing high-ROI automated solutions for complex infrastructure and security operational challenges
* Lead and deliver large scale Enterprise architecture initiatives from inception
* Partner with Audit and Compliance teams in ensuring the team's stringent audit and compliance needs are fulfilled
* Communicate with senior managers Technology and Global Functions in aligning implementation and operational strategies
* Partner with Senior Management / clients and/or provide consultations and expert advice on strategic plans and business objectives.
* Leadership of core deliverables including CTI Sol Dev's business plan, workforce strategy, location strategy, financial plan, control framework, engagement/communication plan, executive and operational reporting and ad-hoc data analysis.
* Effectively interface with clients, understanding business needs and developing and executing a technology strategy to a deliver world class automation solutions
* Effectively communicate with senior technology management and technology stakeholders
Stakeholder Management and People Responsibilities
* Collaborate with key partners to drive strategies to meet current and future business demand by improving service and achieving efficiencies for Citi
* Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team
* Actively contribute towards self-development by creating and following development plans based on discussions with management
* Drive team effectiveness by periodically reviewing the operating model and structure in line with CTI's growth plans and business requirements and recommending changes
Core Role Competencies
* Project Management: Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
* Technical Knowledge: Has a recognizable area of technical competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field.
* Team Leadership: Experienced in leading and putting together a diverse team to accomplish a difficult task and/or handle a high-stakes business issue/s. Establishes organization support for team (positive relationships with leaders, sponsors and partners)
* Risk Management: Examines and defines factors that could adversely affect task completion, delivery or achievement of customer satisfaction. Evaluates controls to help mitigate negative outcomes through prevention, detection and correction. Identifies the risks of negative outcomes, including inadvertent error or fraud. Ensures ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Customer and Industry Knowledge: Constantly surveying what's around you - CTI, Citi, industry, customers and competitors. Uses this knowledge to guide actions.
* Strategic Orientation: Monitors trends in industry, competitive landscape, and customers. Creates strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. Translates high level and complex information into realistic plans.
* Commercial and Financial Acumen: Understands how CTI contributes to the wider Citi organization. Finds the balance between short-term financial gains and strategic intent.
* Processes/Procedures: Considers the whole system - reviews the data (qualitative and quantitative information), and identifies activities, applies validated methodologies for business process improvement, and designs processes and procedures that allow leading from a distance.
* Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
* Managing Innovation: Identifies assumptions and sees alternative ways to view or define problems. Is not constrained by thoughts or approaches of others. Views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches and solutions and can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
* Stakeholder Management: Understands diverse partner needs and tailors team deliverables accordingly. Removes barriers, and focuses team efforts on delivering quality, enabling our customers. Is a role model to others. Acts as a liaison between and across the partner network. Takes the initiative to share and influence partner expectations.
* Effective Communication: Leads communications on major change / initiative. Evidence of careful planning of the strategic messages, writing of presentation/report, consideration of challenging messages that need to be conveyed, and execution of that plan to achieve desired outcome. Keeps audience engaged and frames message in line with audience experience, background, and expectation.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience plus 15+ years of relevant experience in developing applications following SDLC
* Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including the development and documentation of critical project deliverables required to support closure of each phase
* Ability to work in an agile environment
* Intensive design and programming background in various technologies.
* Strong and demonstrated execution skills with a proven track record of operating in a large global distributed application. Direct experience driving process and technology transformations
* Strategic planning and project management skills along with Architect / Design Lead
* Ability to lead, develop people and drive strategy of the organization
* Understanding of Citi's organization and infrastructure
* Leadership with the ability to see the big picture without losing attention to detail
* Relationship management skills with the ability to handle conflict and negotiations across all levels of the organization
* Client management skills with a proven ability to closely partner with senior and line managers and other stakeholders on projects;
* Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify key issues, gather data to investigate those issues and develop actionable recommendations;
* Prior experience working with internal audit and risk control; regulatory audits
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.