Dataiku's mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it's not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a GSA Partner Solution Architect (PSA) to join our Partnerships team covering North America. Since the launch of our company in 2013, we have experienced healthy growth and strong market demand. This is a new position due to business expansion with responsibility for managing all technical aspects of our partner relationships and working with partners to develop new solutions based on Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS). This position can be remote.
We're looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and the business benefits of AI and who can tie the value of DSS to our partners' capabilities and GTM offerings. The PSA will engage with ecosystem partners - system integrators, consultants, value-added resellers, and complementary technology partners - at the executive and field levels to develop solution offerings that deliver value for our joint customers.
The PSA is responsible for all aspects of partner technical enablement including: Automating and streamlining the partner on-boarding process from a technical standpoint - DSS and data science training, data science enablement and support. Developing the partners' demo skills. Facilitating continuous partner enablement through sales and product content creation and delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
Pre-sales support for partner opportunities. Support for partner marketing events. Positioning and integrating DSS with partner solutions. Leveraging our partners' expertise to develop joint solutions and assets to accelerate go to market. Activating the Partner and Certified User community through events, workshops and webinars. Acting as a Data Evangelist to carry the company's philosophy around Data Analytics to the market and partner ecosystem
* 5+ years previous experience in a technical role in Analytics, Business Intelligence, consulting or technology startups
* Strong interest in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analytics Coding experience (Ex. R, Python, SQL or other structured programming language)
* Familiarity with data storage and computing infrastructure for data of all sizes (SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, on-premise, and cloud)
* Knowledge of machine learning libraries and techniques
* Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
* Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
* Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
* Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
* Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.
Dataiku is a company developing an end-to-end AI solution.