Google Cloud Platform - Solutions Architect
About Hitachi Ltd: Hitachi Ltd. is a global company with activities in multiple industries. Hitachi has over a hundred years of industrial and technology innovation, employs over 320,000 people and generates more than $95 billion of revenue per year.
Hitachi's vision, mission and values can be found here.
More information can be found on Hitachi's website found here.
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation:
Hitachi Consulting (HCC) is the Consulting, IT and Solutions services business of Hitachi Ltd. We work with clients across the world from all industry sectors to design, build and operate technology solutions. We have particular strengths in the domains of 'Digital', Internet of Things', 'Analytics' and ERP and provide a range of supporting services (industry expertise, project management, process design, change management) required to achieve success. Frequently, we will leverage our relationship with the rest of Hitachi to bring innovative products and services into our solutions for clients. We will also work with clients to define outcome-based measures as part of our role in helping clients implement and achieve benefits.
More information can be found on Hitachi Consulting's website found here.
We are looking for an experienced Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect to lead & design creative solutions using GCP offerings tailored to meet client needs.
* More than 12 years of overall experience with 3 plus years in Google Cloud Platform including setup and configuration
* Certified as a Google Cloud Architect at the professional level.
* Comprehensive understanding of Google Cloud Platform Services.
* Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementations of the solution according to the design/architecture.
* Strong understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, virtualization, networking.)
* Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
* Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams.
* Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
* Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
* Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
* Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
* Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
* Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
* Leading technical discussions with business and technical decision makers, including detailing technical specifications, product roadmaps, deployment, and third-party integrations
* Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
* Experience coordinating Sales team members to develop sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development.
* Experience in a sales support role, particularly discovery meetings, demos, roadmaps, and engagement assesment
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar from a four-year college or university.
Travel: Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables. Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time.
What can Hitachi Consulting offer you?
Hitachi Consulting is about community and having fun at work. We compete with the tier one consulting firms while having a close-knit, team-oriented, growth-oriented culture. To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate in bi-monthly social events as well as local volunteering, and community event activities throughout the year. Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comes from keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range of industries. Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Hitachi Consulting Is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.