Founded in 1994, SAM, LLC has become one of the largest geospatial services companies in North America and is an undisputed leader in providing geospatial solutions to a wide variety of industries. SAM is a technology leader that offers professional land surveying services, digital aerial mapping, terrestrial, mobile, and airborne LiDAR, hydrographic surveying, subsurface utility engineering (SUE), utility coordination, geographic information systems (GIS), and construction phase services. As part of the SAM Family of Companies, SAM's partner companies include SAM-Construction Services, LLC (SAM-CS) and SO-DEEP | SAM NC, Inc. SAM is a Top Workplace that offers excellent benefits, professional development, and growth opportunities for employees across a wide range of positions.
This position can be for a Project Manager or Senior Level Project Manager based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Oversee and mentor technical staff to ensure long-term growth of the department
* Establish work plans and staffing requirements for multiple projects
* Manage projects from start to finish while ensuring our services meet our clients' needs and quality
* Participate in planning and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
* Develop and manage proposals, budgets, schedules, billings, and contracts
* Participate in business development for Geospatial opportunities and maintain strong client relationships
* Develop and conduct presentations to clients and other critical stakeholders
* Effectively interface with sub-consultants and any other business relationships associated with the Geospatial Services
* Provide Geospatial support to other operational units as needed
* Support corporate strategic initiatives
* Serve as Company representative at meetings and presentations
Required Experience - Education and Skills
* Strong communication and organizational skills required
* Sound Knowledge of Photogrammetry and LIDAR mapping
* Experience with GIS and/or CADD software preferred
* Computer proficiency and excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills
* Ability to meet fixed deadlines and work as a team member
* Bachelors degree in Geography, Photogrammetry, or related curriculum from an accredited college preferred
* Minimum of 7 years progressive experience in Photogrammetry and/or Aerial LiDAR
A strong mission, vision and values culture is what drives SAM Family of Companies' success. Our Core Values: Integrity & Ethics, People, Excellence in Service, Safety and Community defines who we are. We are looking for talented people who embody these values to join our organization.
We offer a best in class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM provides a VERY generous 401 (k) plan, 401K profit sharing AND performance-based bonuses. Come join our team of professionals that are leading the way for the surveying industry!
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact (512) 685-3556 to leave a message or send an e-mail to email@example.com. SAM is not seeking nor intends to consider unsolicited resumes or other information on job candidates from third parties, such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. If, despite this notification, a third party decides to submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM and SAM chooses to hire such a candidate, SAM has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such candidate. SAM participates in the federal E-Verify Program.