Be part of the team that powers social good!
Corporate IT and infrastructure is an exciting group focused on keeping Blackbaud's internal systems and website up and running effectively. Together, we build out data centers, protect our data, stay up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies all while ensuring Blackbaud's employees have the tools and equipment they need to do their jobs.
We are seeking exceptional people that are passionate about giving back and impacting nonprofits, foundations, corporations, educational institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. See an opportunity that fits your background? We want to hear from you, apply today to express your interest for these types roles as they become available in the future.
The IT and infrastructure group represents opportunities in a number of job profiles listed below across Business Intelligence, Database Services, Financial Systems/BI, Information Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Salesforce Programs and Security .
* Application Developer
* Business/ Financial/Governance/Security Analyst
* Change/Readiness/Implementation Manager
* Data Scientist
* Database Administrator
* Delivery Manager
* Devops Architecture/Engineering
* Desktop Support Analyst
* Group Manager
* Network Engineer
* Production Engineer
* Security Engineer
* Systems Engineer
* Web Developer
Still want to learn more? Hear from one of our employees that has been in the Corporate IT world at Blackbaud for over 9 years http://bit.ly/CorpIT
Why you'll want to come work here:
* Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K
* Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
* Named to Forbes' Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for continued advancement
* Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is the world's leading cloud software company powering social good. Our mission is to provide software, services, expertise and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. Focused on fundraising, financial management, CRM, marketing and more. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin http://bit.ly/FollowUsLI