Full Stack Technical Lead
Req #: 190046926
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development life-cycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
Key Responsibilities shall include, but not limited to;
* Ensure business requirements in the form of production release deliverables are met.
* Support Production environment; resolve incidents; provide SME support.
* Deliver secure, efficient, high performing and stable code that meets business requirements.
* Hands-on development of user stories and work closely with development teams across geographical locations
* Participate in technical and functional design of solutions for our business partners and stakeholders in the Managed Solutions and Strategies as well as Discretionary Products business areas
* Work directly with end users on user experience design and workflows. Ensure designs are consistent with firm standards and our overall application suite.
* Produce software design documents for internal component design and internal/external interface specifications.
* Strengthen the software delivery process based on the Agile principles. This includes: Scrum, Test Driven Development, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Automated Deployment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Demonstrated design & delivery of software with a focus on User Experience (UX).
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner
* Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical documentation.
* Deep understanding of relational DB (Sybase & Oracle); Stored Procedures.
* Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns.
* Experience designing and implementing real-time web applications on both front-end and back-end components.
* Web Services ( REST, SOAP)
* SCM & Build tools (Maven, Jenkins, Git, Subversion, SONAR)
* Cloud Computing (Cloud Foundry)
* Scripting languages (Bash, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
* Testing tools (Cucumber, QTP, Selenium, Mockito, DbUnit)
* Agile project management (JIRA)
* Experience with micro services, integration patterns and messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQ Series, Mule)
* Experience with caching solutions such as Gemfire and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra.
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Business Driven Development (BDD) using frameworks such as Cucumber.
* Experience with job scheduling technologies like Autosys and Control-M.
* Knowledge of Applets preferred but not required.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Wealth Management business. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan offers expertise across wealth management disciplines to help clients advance towards their goals. By consistently keeping our clients informed, focusing on risk-adjusted returns and rapidly adjusting to tactical opportunities and risks, we stand by our clients through market cycles. J.P. Morgan's wealth management solutions are provided through the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities Corporation.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.