Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Full Stack Software Engineer
Req #: 190058949
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
* Designing, developing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant Privileged Access Management solutions to be consumed by a variety of cloud based applications on platforms including public cloud (AWS and Azure), private cloud and on-premise.
* Researching and evaluating commercial off the shelf software, including conducting proof of concepts, to validate fit for purpose
* Liaise with various stakeholders including architecture, application development teams and technology controls to ensure solutions are meeting requirements
* Work as part of agile development teams to deliver new features
* Ensuring that solutions adhere to or exceed the firm's security and control standards
* Participation in design council to establish design and build standards for the engineering and development teams to follow
* Implement DevOps and CI/CD strategies in various operating environments to improve velocity and quality of development and engineering teams
* Implement automation using Configuration Management tools.
* Work with container infrastructure to encapsulate code into a file system with abstraction and automation.
* Must have strong core java skills, Spring Framework
* 7+ years of experience in software engineering comprising of build release management, software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation.
* Professional level experience programming/scripting in Java or C#
* Well versed in various operating systems like Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows, MAC, CentOS.
* Experienced in version control and source code management tools like GIT, SVN, and TFS.
* Involved in the functional usage and gained working knowledge of web servers like Tomcat, HTTP, JBOSS, IIS, Websphere, Weblogic, and Nginx
* Experience with Kubernettes, Cloud Foundry, etc
* Experience with container technologies to include Docker.
* Practical exposure with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and/or SaltStack.
* Understand Authentication & Authorization Services, Identity & Access Management
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
* Experience with Agile DevOps and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform experience
* AWS Certified Developer - Associate
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.