Come join the INRIX Autonomous Vehicle (AV) team focusing on a foundational platform that will bridge the gap between road operators and autonomous vehicle operators. As a member of our AV team, you'll build a world-class experience that will manage critical data that allows autonomous vehicles to operate safely on public roads.
INRIX is a leading provider of real-time traffic information, connected car services and analytics worldwide, and we're at the forefront of connecting cars to smarter cities with customers in more than 65 countries around the world. Our vision is simple - to solve traffic, empower drivers, inform planning and enhance commerce.
The AV team is driving innovation, design, implementation and deployment of large-scale web applications and web services. In this role you'll adopt AVs as your daily focus. INRIX views the users and their experience as essential to the success of our efforts, and we're looking for someone who's committed to intuitively designed, visually appealing and responsive products. We want you to put yourself in the shoes (or keyboard) of a city or road authority user and invest in understanding the user journey and delivering a world-class front-end experience.
Who we are looking for:
* Full stack developer with strong front-end capabilities.
* Someone who can both drive the development of our front-end and assist in building / integrating our back-end.
* At least 3 years' experience in development of complex graphic user interfaces.
* Experience in writing well-structured, reusable and testable code for UI components and building responsive web experiences for real time data.
* Experience in front-end / back-end integration.
* Have worked with web services, product design and user experience teams to deliver well integrated solutions.
* Experience in working in Agile environment.
* Collaborative, self-starter and strong customer focus.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and determine which are high priority.
* Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science or related discipline.
* Experience leveraging interactive maps like Google Maps and Mapbox.
* Experience in Vue.
What you're looking for:
* Be a part of a development of an innovative, world class solution in the autonomous space.
* Solve complex problems to develop software which give people back time and reduces their transportation frustration, saves money, and makes the world a better place.
* A chance to work in a dynamic, heterogeneous environment. Learn new technologies and hone skills to create scalable, highly performant web applications.
* Be part of a team where fun, smart, passionate, ambitious engineers work together to build great systems.
* A fast-growing, global company where you'll be challenged to think about things that no one has thought of yet.
* A position where you're an important voice in development. Own your own project from start to finish.
We also have some great perks:
* Great Benefits - We're as good as, or better than, most companies our size. We even pay 100% of our employees' medical, dental, vision, and disability premiums.
* Bonuses and Stock - Because you like to be rewarded and recognized for your hard work.
* Open Ended Vacation Policy - You're an adult and can manage your own vacation time. Work hard; play hard, and don't bother counting the days.
* Lots of free food - We have free onsite snacks and drinks; Friday family style lunches, and stocked fridges with lunch items for everyday!
* INRIX Boat - Get your boat license and we'll pay for the gas. You can walk from your office to the dock in 15 minutes. Take your family and friends skiing or tubing. Yes, it's big and it's fast!
* Free Parking - We have free parking in our covered garage and enough of it to go around.
* Free Bus Pass - If you don't have a car to park.
* Free car - Well not really free... but we have a couple new test cars with the latest traffic technology that you can take home. We pay for the gas or electricity.
* Electric Vehicle Charger onsite
* Family- We don't believe that you should miss your child's play because you have to attend a meeting. The CEO even sends a handwritten card and gift to your child on their special day. How many CEO's do that?
Are you ready to join a different kind of company? Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!