Are you ready to invent the future? The Future Enterprise Program (FEP) is developing and implementing a transformational operations strategy to position Lockheed Martin as the Aerospace and Defense leader in leveraging emerging, digitally-enabled capabilities to lower cost, speed-up development time, and create disruptive solutions to best serve our customers and stakeholders. We're bringing the 4th Industrial Revolution to every role in the company.
Our program has assembled an A-Team of change agents from across the company, into a cohesive team that lives and breathes the future. With boundless energy, we're tackling the hardest operations challenges, ensuring that the Future Enterprise is an engineered system of systems, second to none. Join our team and invent the future of aerospace and defense!
As the FEP program moves into the design and implementation phase, our Build team needs an Architect to support program tasks, activities, and stakeholders. For 2019 and beyond, the Build Team is tasked with setting up a corporate infrastructure that allows individual pieces of shop floor machinery to send and receive data securely from higher level data lakes.
The Full Stack IIoT Systems Engineer will be responsible for partnering with the FEP Build Team to provide industrial-device-level connectivity leadership, which includes developing and documenting machinery connectivity design patterns for industrial devices across the corporation. Primary responsibilities include:
* Work with the individual Business Areas to connect machinery that has a connectivity design pattern that has been documented before.
* Work with the individual Business Areas to identify new connectivity design patterns that have not been documented (ie identify new use cases).
* Based on the IIoT Reference Architecture, develop connectivity solutions for these new use cases.
* Work with the IIoT system architects to create requirements for new gateway services.
* Document new use cases into an IIoT Playbook that can be used for reference when similar requirements come up in the future.
* learn and evolve IIoT standard design patterns to support the evolution of the FEP vision and strategy.
This position is located in Fort Worth and the facility requires U.S. Citizenship
* Knowledge of industrial machinery connectivity challenges, system engineering processes, and system integration into development program life cycles.
* Exposure in state of the art of emerging Industry 4.0 technologies, tools and capabilities
* Experience with designing/developing/integrating complex systems with significant IT scope (i.e. Java, .NET, embedded systems, IoT)
* Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
* Candidate must be decisive, results-driven, and comfortable taking managed risks