Do you want to build your brand by working for a leading consulting firm that drives eminence in the marketplace? Are you interested in leveraging your analytical skills and strategic ideas to improve mission execution? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our Federal Strategy and Operations teams bring deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to help solve our client's most complex business problems. Join our team, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future and help transform the Federal marketplace.
Work you'll do
As a Sr. Consultant within our Analytics & Cognitive team, you will:
* Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
* Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
* Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
* Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
* Provides coaching to junior staff
* Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
* Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
By offering client-tailored services and deep industry insight, the Analytics team helps clients to seize new growth opportunities, maximize operational effectiveness, elevate their quality of service delivery, and stay ahead of customer demand. Consider a career where you'll thrive on helping Federal clients to execute on their strategic visions and improve mission performance.
This individual will be responsible for leveraging the existing infrastructure to build applications and solve big data challenges to ultimately help find meaningful insights in data from the entire organization to drive the agencies mission. Outside of development, job duties will include but are not limited to:
In this role, responsibilities will be:
* Providing technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules
* Coordinating with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction
* Making recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations
Individual must be able to learn and thrive in the creation of a massively scale graph analytics platform. The individual must be skilled at leveraging cutting edge open source and commercial technologies to build and analyze graphs with billions of nodes and edges. In this role, responsibilities will be:
* Experience with DevOps (Docker) and MongoDB
* Experience designing REST APIs
* TS/SCI is required
* Interest in and aptitude for analyzing graph or network data
* Demonstrated ability to creatively solve technical problems
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a small team
* Passion for working with a small team to create a new business
* Experience working in a cloud based environment, such as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or the Amazon Cloud and using languages such as Jupyter and TensorFlow
* Experience with the Mission Ecosystem Microservice Environment (MEME) at DIA
* Experience developing and deploying applications on JWICS
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSSCACLT005-SA