Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure (AWM P&I) is comprised of a global management team who specialize in:
* Production Support (Application Services Delivery)
* Technology Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering
* Distributed Computing Infrastructure Support
* End User Technology
* Infrastructure Solutions Management
We are actively seeking an DevOps Application Developer to join an infrastructure aligned development team that supports tools and reporting used by the Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure group.
Should have at least 10+ years of Application Development work experience in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
Competitive pay; excellent benefits; a performance-based incentive program; opportunity for company advancement.
Ideal Personality Traits
Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills are required; expert interpersonal skills; confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong and effective communicator. Passionate about technology, willingness to lean and delivery focused.
* Full-stack design and development
* Follow and promote agile methodologies, especially scrum/Kanban
* Promote both first-rate user experience and system performance
* Ability to design technical solutions to business requirements
* Ability to dig into a defect, find a way to reproduce, and suggest a fix
* Ability to work with a diversified multi-location team
* Identify automation opportunities and minimize manual intervention
* Self-starter and can work with minimal supervision
* Ability to lead junior developers within the team
About J.P. Morgan
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
With assets under supervision amounting to $2.2 trillion and $1.5 trillion in assets under management, J.P. Morgan is one of the largest Asset and Wealth Managers in the world. We service institutional, high net worth and retail clients through J.P. Morgan's Asset and Wealth Management, Highbridge Capital Management and Private Banking; which include the Private Bank, Private Wealth Management, Chase Wealth Management and J.P. Morgan Securities sub-line of businesses.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
* College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of scripting experience including Bash, Python, and Powershell
* Minimum of 5 years of Spring experience is required
* Knowledge in Angular 7
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
* Strong infrastructure knowledge required including UNIX, Wintel, Networking, and data center resiliency
* Database experience including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, and Maria DB
* Proficient in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines. Strong general technology background in the distributed applications space (i.e. Unix and core server infrastructure, databases, middleware web services, etc.) * Experience in orchestration tools like Jenkins CI/CD, or Jules
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Experience writing and executing test scripts
* Experience with data visualization software a plus
* Experience using Pivotal Cloud Foundry a plus
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience and knowledge of DevOps
* Experience in leading a cross functional team
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.