Full Stack Developer
Meyers Research is the housing industry's leading provider of rich data for residential real estate development and new home construction. Headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA, the company has developed an innovative cutting-edge iPad application, Zonda, geared for homebuilders, residential developers, lenders and financial institutions to analyze the latest housing market trends in real time. We are hiring for a full-time Full Stack Engineer to start immediately. The ideal candidate will oversee various aspects of the development life cycle, ranging from running daily scrums to managing our workflows for the Zonda product suite. The role will require you to have excellent communication, trouble shooting and critical thinking skills while driving alignment and clarity across various competing priorities. This is a full-time position located in Solana Beach, CA, and is not open for remote work. Occasional travel may be required.
* Fix application issues and code irregularities
* Improve UI/UX of existing products
* Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities
* Design and development of cloud-hosted web applications for real estate industry from high-level architecture and network infrastructure to low-level creation of app layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, work-flow, graphics, unit testing, an end to end integration testing, etc.
* Working from static application mockups and wireframes, developing front-end user interfaces and page templates in HTML 5, CSS, SAAS, LESS TypeScript, and Bootstrap
* Design and develop functional and responsive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team.
* Develop REST API services using .NET.
* Implement UI Automation along with development responsibilities.
* Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
* Solid grasp of web and backend application development
* Experience with REST API design and implementation
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in developing cloud-native application and cloud (AWS or Azure) deployment as well
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB
* Experience with JIRA is a must
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Languages
* Familiarity with Responsive Designs
* Knowledge of Postgres, Cosmos DB, and PostgreSQL
* Experience in continuous integration build tools (JIRA, Confluence, GIT-Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, is a plus)
* Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor)
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
About Hanley Wood
Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Meyers Research combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. We're a smart, diverse and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You'll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks and tools to make you successful and you'll work in a culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We'd love your help.
Follow us on Social Media: