Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: New York, NY
* Automate Portfolio management capabilities like trade modeling, flows management, cash deployment, cloning/rebalancing, targeting and PM to trader trade communication process.
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document single-page web applications with CI/CD to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas.
* Include hands-on new development, and support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.
* Work closely w/client management to understand complex business requirements and processes.
* Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
* Implement front-end technical design and development.
* Write robust front-end code using React frameworks and libraries.
* Design / develop rich, interactive data visualizations, and other dynamic features.
* Perform test automation using tools like Selenium, Junit, Jasmine.
* Develop back-end code using Java and Spring Boot.
* Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements.
* Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs.
* Collaborate with BAs and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
* Must have a Bachelor�s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Must have 18 months of experience in a substantially similar role.
* Must have at least 18 months of post-bachelor experience with each of the following skills:
* test automation with Selenium, Junit, Jasmine (or similar)
* Production experience with CI/CD
* Web standards
* Cross-browser compatibility
* CSS-based design
* Java and Spring Boot
* Design/develop Rich, interactive data visualizations.
* 12 of the 18 months of experience must be in the finance sector.
Send resume to Donna Hutchison, Sr. Talent Acquisition Programs Manager, Invesco Group Services, Inc., 11 Greenway Plaza, Ste 1000, Houston, TX 77046